John Jackson Clinical Hypnotherapist
He developed an interest in the human mind and the way it works early in his life. Along life’s journey he has gathered a wealth of experiences and spent many years in study and observation. This led John to his passion for the psychology of human behaviour.
Gathering this large skillset enabled him to become a qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist. John’s belief is that in combining his broad life skills along with a sincere interest in client outcome, brings about safe transformation for those having sessions with him.
Personally John has used both Clinical Hypnosis and self-hypnosis to successfully work on improving his own physical and inner self-growth. He is firm in the belief that hypnosis has given him the edge to make changes he previously thought were not possible. John can personally testify how swift these changes were and how they have lasted.
John has worked extensively on improving, developing and refining his methods over the years. His efforts have resulted in his unique customised one session results-driven approach.
His clients have benefited from relief of trauma, stress, anxiety, they have gained self confidence in public speaking, overcome sleep problems, become motivated and empowered in many areas of their lives. It is important to note that even though Hypnotherapy works for one person for a number of factors it may not work for everyone and in regards to that Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person.
John also specialises in assisting men to feel more confident and self-empowered in their relationships or work as men. There can be profound benefits when men can have the space and time to discuss with other men the things that matter. He provides a safe non-confronting atmosphere that supports men’s personal growth and helps to raise self-awareness.
Being a fully accredited and registered clinical hypnotherapist and psychotherapist John looks forward to helping people like yourself create the necessary change to take your life to new levels of excellence.
* Diploma Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy. Graduate: Australian College of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
* Diploma Clinical Hypnosis, The Australia Academy of Hypnosis
* Government Accredited Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist. Graduate: The Australia Academy of Hypnosis & Career Accelerators, Brisbane.
* Diploma Ego State Therapy, trained under the supervision of Gordon Emmerson Phd.
* Life Between Lives Spiritual Regression Therapist, trained by the Michael Newton Institute.
* Past Life Regression, Trained by The academy of Transformational Psychotherapy, Australia.
*Certificate in Past Life Regression Therapy, Dr Brian Weiss, The Weiss Institute.
* Certificate in Regression and Intrusive Energy Therapy, Andy Tomlinson, The Past Life Regression Academy.
* Diploma E Business Support, Spherion.
*Affiliate Member of Australian Hypnotherapists Association.
Certificates and Training
* Certificate of Business Computing IV, Spherion.
* Certificate Reiki, Ususi.
* Dowsing, Australian Academy of Dowsing. www.acodowsing.com.au
* Involved with the Men's Health and Wellbeing Association of QLD. Common Ground is an 8 week ‘life-skills’ program for men. www.mhwaq.org.au